Located in the suburb of Willows in Mangaung, this student accommodation residence consists of 26 self-catering units and is managed by a live-in Manageress and a Local Association Committee.
THE YW BLOEMFONTEIN is close to taxi ranks and bus and rail terminals. The Free State University (UFS) is 20 mins walk away and the Central University of Technology (CUT) just a 10 minute walk away from the residence.
Other nearby places are:
- Loch Logan Waterfront
- Mimosa Mall shopping centre
- Entertainment ‘hubs’
- The Toyota Stadium
- The Sand du Plessis Conference Centre
Each unit has a room which provides a bed and mattress, wardrobe, study table and chair. The kitchenette has a small stove/top plate combination and fridge. There is an en-suite consisting of a shower stall, toilet and hand-basin.
Residents must purchase electricity cards for the electricity meters installed within the unit. These are for their individual use.
The residents are expected to bring their own linen, blankets and/or duvets, pots and pans and cleaning items. Should the resident wish to use a heater during the winter months, a small fan heater is preferred.
Application form and rates
While staying at The YW Bloemfontein residents can ….
- Enjoy good, safe and affordable accommodation, within the city limits.
- Enjoy the many good restaurants, coffee shops and entertainment places in the Loch Logan Waterfront and Mimosa shopping malls.
- Relax and enjoy the buzz of student life.
- Become a Cheetahs (rugby) or a Free State Stars (soccer) supporter.
- Score a few basketball goals on the netball court set out in our parking area.
- Make lifetime friends and have fun.